The DAS-8027 IUS has a combined display for displaying captured ID data and for providing a control interface for various menu-driven options. As a portable system, DAS-8027 IUS includes a small separate communications module that provides a wireless data link between the reader and a computer. The reader comes with a recharging adapter and the lithium rechargeable batteries are user-replaceable.
There is a complete user menu that provides features such as timestamp, ID storage, setup, programming, temperature display, and battery level. The wireless communication module includes both a USB serial port and a USB keyboard output. Powered by the USB connection, each module has a unique “Link ID” number that the user can program into the reader for creating a dedicated wireless communications link. Signal strength indication is provided with a 20’ receive distance.
The reader can also be used directly connected to recharging adapter in auto mode. Such usage, the reader continues to charge, thus making sure the unit is always ready for portable operation. Though the DAS-8027 IUS is primarily a hand-held system, there are special order options for stand mounting, an optional wired USB serial, and direct power barrel connection.
Peer-to-Peer Com Module
Programming Booster Coil
Replacement Lithium-Ion Batteries
DASHost 8000 Software
- Super Bright OLED Display
- Separate Sequencing LED Indicating Active Scan providing Better Feedback to User
- Hybrid Scanning Coils that Produces More Forward Read Zone.
- Time and Date Stamp
- Temperature Reading
- Full Menu-Driven Setup with Password Protection
- User Selectable Serial Port Parameters
- Good Read and Data Transmit Indication
- 12 Volt International Power Supply for Recharging
- Direct Power and Charging via Barrel Connection 12 Volt International Power Supply
- Battery: Two 3.7 Li-ion 3000mAH User Replaceable
- Comes with Wireless Communications Module that has Both USB Serial and USB Keyboard Output
- Wireless Over Secure P2P ZigBee Protocol 903MHz ISM Band (Industrial, Scientific, Medical)
XPT-100 X-Tra Small Programmable Transponder
IPT-300 Implantable Programable Transponder
IPTT-300 Implantable Programable Temperature Transponder
If you prefer to email us directly, please click here.
You can always reach us via our toll-Free number below.